The pillar jib crane has been designed for freestanding installation on the building floor. This workstation crane provides a slew range of 360° with jib arm lengths of up to 8 m and Safe Working Loads of up to 10 tons.
The raised jib arm design allows high hook positions for optimal use of the available building space. In addition to the comprehensive standard design, this crane may adapted individually by making use of useful additions such as electric hoist travelling or mobile control.
The crane is mounted by means of a round dowel plate with special floor dowels conforming to the permissible dynamic loads. It is also possible to use anchor rods to fix the cranes to foundations or to use intermediate plates with ground anchors.
Features of Aicrane pillar-mounted jib crane
1. Pillar of jib is fixed well on concrete base though anchor bolts.
2. The whole machine is able to work perfectly without railway line.
3. Pillar mounted cranes may achieve a 360° rotation to extend the largest work range.
4. Our jib crane is special design to carry dense and frequent task.
5. Adjust to weight no more than 20 tons.
Advantages of Aicrane pillar jib cranes
As pillar cranes being popular in factories, jib crane becomes the first choice of many plants for a higher production rate and better labor environment. Factories choose it for its advantages as follows:
- Space-saving. The compact structure crane design makes equipment you choose saves large space.
- Scientific structure. This jib machine has most scientific structure, except it saving space of your factory, this crane can reach each corner of your industry. Its 360 degree rotation jib arm helps transporting loads anywhere you want.
- Easy operation. Compact structure makes crane easy to operate. besides, you can save time to maintain it.
- Wide operating range. This crane is able to work even on corner, pillar design makes it save floor space. And long jib boom can carry loads anywhere you want.
- Cheap and safe. Because of compact structure and scientific design of our jib crane, you can save money on the cost of plant and further maintenance. High quality material makes your crane durable.
Quality jib crane solutions supplied by our company
Pillar jib of our company is made up of four basic parts including pillar, round jib, cantilever drive and electric hoist. With pillar fixed on the floor, electrical machine drives reducer turning any rotation around the jib, at the same time, electric hoist repeats reciprocating motion along I beam. In this way, the machine can carry loads anywhere needed. With a 360 rotation boom arm, this crane is able to do lifting work covers each corner, and the working range is improved highly.